Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Good shells but recently went up in price for no apparent reason. No better or no worse than Rios, Kemen, Federal Top Gun, Winchester Supersport, etc.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My AIM Team uses them and they work just fine. Have only had one issue with the occasional one hanging in the chamber of one particular gun with tight chambers anyway. Other than that, no complaints.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Great shell for the $$. don't try to shoot them in an Infinity, Machone and they can hang in some Ljutics

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I have shot the Noble Sports for years. Never had a problem with the steel rimmed ammo in any of my Perazzis including my SCO. Suggest you Affermann and Ljutic etc shooters send you great guns back to their maker and have their tight chambers fixed so you too can shoot these great shells.

Tom

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
We have shot hundreds of flats of NobelSports the last two seasons on our SCTP team.

Several issues we had were with certain BT-99's that the extractor peeled the brass right off the hull. I don't know of issues with any other guns. I would say they are fine for AIM or SCTP team, or 16 yard shooting.

Their 1265fps handicap loads are excellent for games and Annies.

My son shot probably a fifteen flats of their International 24 gram shells this summer without a misfire. He had two AA's that didn't!

SW

·
Registered
858 Posts
We bought 100 flats last season for our youth team.

Pump guns had trouble extracting the shells, about 5 or 6 per box.

My oldest son shot them thru his 1100 classic trap and had absolutely no problems with them. he shot his 1st 100 straight with them and shot his best ever this past season.

Good hard shot and absolutely smokes targets.

Hope we can get a deal again this season.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Ammunitiontogo.com and Gamaliel.com sell these shells. If you can get a group buy going, I think a bulk order (e..g pallet) should give you a pretty decent price, per flat. If anyone in the Washington DC metro area buys these shells in bulk, send me a PM. I would be interested in a group buy (I would be good for 10 flats if the price is right).

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Remtic

You should fix your gun. Steel rimmed hulls are a fact of life today. Brass is in the past. I believe your chambers are undersized and need to be fixed.

T

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.