Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Has anyone used Rods Custom Stocks for Comb and Recoil Reduction units and were you happy with the work.

Thanks,

Johnny

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
They don't call him the stock doc for nothing!
Absolutely the best work in the business.
I don't let anyone else touch a gun of mine.
Rooferbob

·
Registered
230 Posts
Over the years he has done 3 adjustable combs and a RAD recoil unit for me. I have always been totally happy with the work. He also had a fast turn-around time.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yup !! Rod is the best, he had done 3 RAD's for me plus a stock refinish job and several other things for me and I have no complaints. Woody Sullivan, Oviedo Fl

·
Registered
153 Posts
Can't go wrong sending Rod stock work. He's done some of mine and I wouldn"t hesitate sending him more. Great people do work with.
Paul D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Rod has done 2 stocks for me. Rad recoil on 2 and cut comb on the second one. Wouldn't have anyone else touch a stock of mine! Also if you are close enough to hand deliver the stock / gun his wife will fit you with a perfect pair of ear plugs. Great people to deal with.
Dave B.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Rod has done several jobs for me and I have always been pleased with the work. He will be refinishing a stock set for me after the first of the year.
Doug Allison

·
Registered
691 Posts
I bought a used XT that Rod had done the adjustable comb on and I will say it is just as good of hardware and workmanship as Joe Bowles @ TronSpace. If Joe was too busy to meet my timeline, I would say that Rod would be a good alternate choice.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Rod is very honest and does top of the line work. I have used him many times and I will always use him. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

·
Registered
175 Posts
Rod has done all my stock work for years.....would not use anyone else. His work is top notch, second to none, and turn around time is great. If you see him in person, use caution, his shop/trailer is protected by Toby.
Jeff Sparks

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Rod does excellent work. I have used him before and will use am in the future. I have always been pleased with his work.

Charlie Becknell

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the kind words! We appreciate all our customers and look forward to seeing you all in 2013. Our first shoot this year is in Florida for the Southern Grand at the Silver Dollar, not sure yet if we can make it for the Dixie.

Thanks again Rod and Theresa! Oh yes Toby too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.