Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Posted: Sep 01, 2015 6:10 PM CDTUpdated: Sep 01, 2015 6:34 PM CDT
By KMOV.com Staff

SPARTA -
Sparta residents are upset that the World Shooting Complex in Sparta will be closing amid the budget standoff in Springfield.

I read it as "will be closing" not "operations suspended".

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Are you going concede you posted the wrong info on your post at the other place?

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
.............if it's on the internet, it must be true.........................LOL

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
Everything you read on the internet has to be true , right ? Just yesterday on Facebook I read that for the first time in 666 years Halloween will fall on Friday the 13th this October . I wonder how many people fell for that one ?

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Being on facebook equates to sitting at the "cool peoples" table in a mental hospital....................................

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow sorry for posting. Did I say it was true? NO. Personally I believe the 2016 Grand will be held at WSRC along with many following that. Lighten up...

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Being on facebook equates to sitting at the "cool peoples" table in a mental hospital....................................

These forums are just another type of social media, so I guess you belong in the mental hospital as well.

·
Registered
32,285 Posts
D'oh!

Yes and outsiders (non members) don't have to join to be able to read our nonsense.

Reactions: RWT and KS-OKIE
1 - 20 of 23 Posts