Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like Hudson Rod and Gun will be open soon. Its going to take some work but its going to happen possibly as soon as this Saturday.
I got get back to work.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be there. HOw much to join and do you allow Wisconsin residents with a Perazzi?
Jack I haven't received a official email yet that we are open but two days of planning and discussion we should be ready this Saturday and because Minneapolis Gun was so welcoming the first time I shot there Hudson will honor all current members of Minneapolis Gun Club in this time of need. All they will have to do is sign in as daily members free of charge at club house. I even offered them two traps to run the Jackpots if they wanted.
As long as everyone follows social distancing we should be able remain open. Dam skeet shooters will be the problem.
I would bring my own pen for signing up and your at your own risk.

Bob

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The email just went out Hudson Rod and Gun will be open Saturday and Sunday 10 to 4.
Come at your own risk its up to you to protect yourself please bring you own pen for signing in and score sheets.
See you guys Saturday

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
It's nice to hear that a gun club is opening in Wisconsin. I shot there in the late 70's. They had great money shoots. Good luck to you.
Bob K.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts