Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday to you! Sorry that this wish is a little late in the day. We didn't forget about ya. "I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today." May the road ahead bring you good times, good friends and great shooting in 2009! Cheers!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Rats, I thought it was the 26th ... Snapshot, tell Biff I will take her to lunch and send him the bill (LOL). Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!! Barbara, we know you have been out for several days with many of your friends and "Fans" celebrating your birthday! Take some time to do your chores and writing for T & F while celebrating. Tell Bill, all I'm paying is for the waiters and waitresses who come out and sing the "Happy Birthday Song!"

Seems like all the "famous girls" on TS.Com have birthdays in Feburary.....Snapshot's birthday was on this past Monday Feb. 16th and we are still celebrating it....takes me a week to do now what I used to do in a day!Biff

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Hey .....Barbi Happy Birthday to you, I hope your day was great, and that you didn't drink too much of that diesel fuel you like......TD...

·
Registered
299 Posts
pm's have been sent with my thanks.....but not to biff - he's been up all night staring at his keyboard trying to figure out how to delete this thread for me.....don't wanna wake him!

b.

·
Registered
299 Posts
dearest biffington,

I worked hard last year to get into "F" class - that double release was a great move, thanks for suggesting it!

b.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Happy 29th Barbara! Sorry I'm tardy, but better belated than missed! Hope your day was on a trap field. J

·
Registered
520 Posts
Happy Birthday Barb. It must really feel good to be 25 (again)
Hope to see you in San Antonio at the Southwestern Grand (again I will be Tommy Hunter's Helper) |Bob Roberts San Antonio,Tx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.