Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Premier released the first part of the plan to reopen Ontario yesterday. The good news was that gun clubs are allowed to reopen as long as social distancing proceedures are followed. This does not include any competitions, but its a good start.
It is going to be up to each club to decide when they open after next Tuesday May 19th. Most clubs have to put proceedures in place to meet the 2 meter social distance rule and to ensure they have hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies in place and ways to handle cash.
Looking forward to seeing some of you on the line very soon.
Devonian.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I’m looking forward to getting out to shoot some trap and see some friends this upcoming week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
I feel bad for you guys that can't shoot ! That's gotta suck !
I'm shooting myself out of components and money...

I might have to sell another gun stock. :02:

·
Registered
94 Posts
What scares me the most right now since I haven't been shooting at all is that.......the wife, she notices I am around more, the projects, they don't end.....this isn't good, she mentioned something about the money I'm saving, I'm pretty worried, I get the feeling there is a big project on her mind......... unprecedented times.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Here in southern Ontario we will open finally , May23 Giving everyone a extra few days.No rules on gathering yet. Cheers RRP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts