Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to pre classify for the Grand . The first box says "username" . Is that your e mail or is that your ATA number ? I know the password is on the your membership card/ Tried calling the ATA numerous times but their phone is always busy

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just went there and used my member number. It worked. The only thing I'm concerned about is under singles class it doesn't show anything.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went there and used my member number. It worked. The only thing I'm concerned about is under singles class it doesn't show anything.
Just got off the phone with the ATA I'm good but my wife is shooting penalty ( not enough targets to meet Classification ) so we will have to wait and go up to the window when we get there to see what penalty class they put her in since the computer doesn't make that decision on line

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have been to the site and put in my info, do you have to enter an event and pay to get classified? Still no E-mail about my classes, I can't pay for any events yet waiting for my wife's cemo appointment be would still like to pre-classify.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have been to the site and put in my info, do you have to enter an event and pay to get classified? Still no E-mail about my classes, I can't pay for any events yet waiting for my wife's cemo appointment be would still like to pre-classify.
Same with me. I didn’t get any sort of e-mail response back.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Make me number three. I got on and tried to JUST CLASSIFY and not pay. Could not make it work. Left two voice messages with the ATA a week ago and have not received a reply for either message nor did I get the email the system said it was sending.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Make that number 4 and 5. I (nor my shooting buddy) couldn't tell if it did anything and I have no response.
Jim

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you postmastertim. I just saw this and used the link. There it was, my classification! Since I pre-cashiered that was the last piece I needed to make sure everything is ready for next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts