Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE 12GA GREEN STS FOR $0.04 PER HULL, I SELL THEM IN BOXES OF 1000,IF YOU ORDER 2000 OR MORE THEY ARE $0.03 PER HULL. 20GA HULLS ARE$0.07 PER HULL,IF YOU ORDER 2000 OR MORE THEY ARE$0.06 PER HULL.28GA HULLS ARE $0.13 PER HULL

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Maybe he has answered some of you, but I haven't heard as much as "boo" from him.

It is very difficult to want to do business with someone who doesn't want it in the first place.

Bryan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was wondering if it was just me that he didn't want to talk to but it appears that there is at least 1 other that hasn't heard a word either.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I think Kenny might on to something. I looked at his history and his only post are the sale of hulls going back to March of 2010.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Dont give up the ship just yet fellas. I contacted this seller immediately after he first posted ... he said he would ship the hulls on Monday (2/28). Got an email from him today ... saying he did ship the hulls yesterday. Gave me an address to send my payment to. So, he shipped the hulls before I even paid. I will update when I receive the hulls.
Brian

·
Registered
220 Posts
Same here as Brian stated, got an e-mail from him with address saying he shipped hulls on Monday.. I will also update when I receive the Hulls..

Jake

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hulls arrived today. They are OK. You can tell the hulls were on the ground and "swept up". There are a few "stepped on" and "more than once fired" hulls mixed in with the bunch. If you like pristine, squeaky clean, never hit the ground hulls - I would pass. But for 0.03c for 2000, it was a reasonable deal. The shipping cost was reasonable as well.
Brian

·
Registered
220 Posts
Got my hulls today, as Brian said a few looked like they were stepped on , but most look very nice for reloading..
Not a bad deal...

Jake

·
Registered
55 Posts
My hulls came in today. Thanks Steven for quick shipping and great packaging. Your check should be to you on Tuesday. Wish I could afford a couple thousand more.

If anyone is needing hulls, and he still has any left, these are good ones. I spent several minutes looking thru both of my boxes and I didn't see any bent ones or any that looked like they had been fired numerous times.

Dennis

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.