Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is obvious that the on line ATA Average Card does not have the W/T column for recording Class Wins or Ties. I believe this is because the ATA scores database does not have this information. I cannot find the instructions for computing your Average Card manually but I think that Neil posted this somewhere with the note that you can use the on line Average Card instead. Around here no one ever paid much attention to the W/T column anyway but it was considered important at a lot of shoots.

Since we are allowed to use the on line Average Card and ATA database at the Classification desk why is the W/T column still shown on the manually calculated Average Card. I know that the ATA database can be several weeks out of date and therefore the recent Shoot scores should be recorded on the Card or printed paper sheet.

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Current rule, notice no recording of wins and ties.

F. RECORDING SCORES 1. All 16 yard, Handicap and Doubles scores are required to be accurately and legibly entered on each member’s Average Card or on a downloaded Average Card in the spaces provided at the completion of each registered event.

Old rule.

F. RECORDING SCORES WINS AND TIES

1. All 16 yard, Handicap and Doubles scores are required to be accurately and legibly entered on each member’s Average Card in the spaces provided at the completion of each registered and/or tournament event.

2. It is the duty of each ATA member to record all wins and ties in 16 yard and Doubles events on his/her Average Card. The intent of this rule is to properly inform classification and handicap committees of prior wins and ties in 16 Yard and Doubles events.

Failure of any member to strictly comply with these rules may lead to penalty classification, disqualification and/or suspension from membership in the ATA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts