Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NIB MX2008 This is the one the Italians designed for their Olympians and beat everyone. Now, many teams (USA included)are on board with this extraordinary shotgun. Ours is a bit snazzier with SCO Wood upgrade, 31 1/2" barrels with fixed chokes, (IM & F) adjustable comb, selectable trigger, RH palm swell and a pierced top lever. $11,995. Call Buddy 830-537-5676 Go USA!

texasclays_2011_100810.jpg

·
Registered
463 Posts
If your having trouble getting rid of it you could always buy a 2005 rib and replace it, along with a lower comb. The 2005 rib fits right on.

Might appeal to more as a 2005?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scott,
The MX2005 has a high rib but not as high as the MX2008. A high rib is not hard to shoot to some people but for the vast majority a high rib is not for them. The MX2008 was developed for doubles shooting by our and Italys Olympic Shooters. It works great for Bunker Doubles and American Doubles. I love mine and it really has helped my doubles game.

Thanks Buddy

·
Registered
95 Posts
This is another fad or gimmick and it will run it's course. Back in 1981 Perazzi came out with the DB81( for Dan Bonillas). Everyone laughed at it then and it went away after a few years. Mike Coleman won the Olympic Trap Nationals with one in I think '85 and another young man ran 167 straight on the Ft. Benning bunkers with one. They had their merit. It's realy the nut behind the buttplate that does the job.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I have one of these that I shoot for doubles and it has drastically helped me to improved my game.
The high rib just seems natural when I put it up.
Up for a nice gun.
Rooferbob

1 - 20 of 34 Posts