Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my bt-99 today just what he said it was thanks again very nice gentleman to deal with 5 stars

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
He sent me a very special Model 12 a couple of years back (been near 7 now I think). As nice if not better than described.

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
Alright Jerry, you can cancel that ear plug order I phoned in last week. I'll betcha you don't have my ear canal size on file like you said. See ya in FL-ha ha!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Dawg,

Let me know when you're coming for a new pair.. I need to order the quart size jar of puddy.. . LOL
Stop in and see me.. I'll buy you a cup!!

PS. Bandit, messing with Pete might get my travel partner on your bad side.. if you want to tangle with her .. your a braver man then me !!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I'll second that. I purchased some 40 S&W brass from him. I went to the post office to mail him a check a couple days after we confirmed the deal. When I got home from the post office the shells were on my back steps. In other words he shipped before he got paid. Now who can argue with that. And the price was more than fair....

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
I love you even more Greta. See ya in March and as usual, looking forward to it. Tammy's practicing pole climbing-she claims she's gonna rip down a dragon flag- from above it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts