Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Why not round up to an even $160,000.00?? I hope that comes cased or at least with the original box.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Has this sold yet? I'd like a real close-up picture of the hammer spring, please.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I'd like first dibs on this, please. I'm expecting a large sum of money from the Nigerian lottery. What a thrill it was to get that congratulatory email from Charles, the exchequer of Nigeria. At any rate, please send the gun and I'll pay you as soon as I cash the check.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Got an email saying this very gun was used at the battle of Bull Run by a confederate colonel. I believe the story because the guy who wrote me knows lots of stuff.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Denny, how could you possibly know anything about the Battle of Bull Run, or any other US history for that matter?
Peter

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I've got two I would part with. Either has considerably more history than yours. The one has too many pages of content for most to lift the book. Iam pricing it at $265,427.18. I would take yours on trade for the asking price and cash to complete the difference you would owe. Per your stipulation, you get the history of mine once transaction is complete. The balance you would owe me is $112,790.04. I would like cash but postal money order or bank draft is acceptable. I will expect your story first once your gun and funds are in my posession.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
What he didn't tell you folks, is that the price is in Zibabwe poontas, and the "war" history in question began back when the country was still called "Rhodesia."

Boy that inflation is a beech!

·
Vendor
20,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will you ugys just "LAY OFF"? Don't you realize he is just tuggin at our heart strings?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.