Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently acquired an old Texan reloader. Not sure on model, it is a 12 gauge with 16 and 20 dies. Don't really have a use for it, wondered if anyone collected them or whatever.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joe,
I believe the one I have is the second picture. I'd have to look closer to be sure. It has extra dies with it, 16 and 20. Not sure if all parts are present or not, I don't know a lot about it. AJ.

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,589 Posts
Dirtstirer has experience with these so we're working something out and will let you know. Not sure how to proceed, but the pictures of the kids with the loaders are great. They remind me of when I was a kid. Search on "youth" in the title by me and you can see some of the pictures. 2 guys even built posters for club bulletin boards. The response from guys here has been wonderful.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe,
I checked, it is the second type of reloader. Like I said, it is in pretty rough shape, but appears to have all parts, as well as extra stuff. It also has 16 and 20 gauge conversion. Let me know what you think. Thanks. AJ.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I learned how to reload on one of these Texan's back in the 70's.

Thanks for posting the picture Joe, brought back many good memories of shooting with my dad.

texan.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts