Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John,
I noticed your thread on gunsmiths in N.E.Montana.
My wife & I are planning to spend the month of October with our young Setter dog near the border of Saskatchewan and N.E. Montana.
I was wondering if there are any clay target clubs on the Montana side, but not too far from the border.Say Plentywood or Scobey ?
I thought perhaps that you would be kind enough to provide some information on this topic.
Thank you,
Pete Giddings- Canada

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Pete,

There's a fine two Pat-Trap club at Scobey of which I'm one of the directors. Shoot practice on Thursdays and most Sundays or any other time you can get a-hold of one of the directors with keys to open the place, we'd be glad to have you----$2.50 per round, members or non-members the same.

There's also a fine club (also two Pat's) at Medicine Lake, about 20 miles south of Plentywood. Good bunch of guys over there too, I'm sure you'd be welcome. I don't know what days of the week they normally shoot practice?

There's an old trap club at Plentywood (four old handsets) that was running (barely) a few years ago but I think it's pretty well defunct now? I think the few active shooters left from P'wood must go down to Med Lake to shoot?

John C. Saubak

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,
Thank you for the prompt response and kind invitation.
I would really like to shoot a couple of practice rounds at your Scobey club.
Do you think that might work out in October?
I have included our e mail address this time.....see above.

Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.