Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one tell me if there is a club near ok. city to shoot practice or Registered. Thank you Jerry

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oklahoma Trapshooters Assn. home grounds just outside El Reno (roughly a mile south and 3 miles east of town). Don't know the regular hours.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Club is open on Tuesdays from ~4PM to dark, Sat & Sun 12-5PM. Most Saturdays club opens before 12. Registered targets are scheduled every month, usually middle weekend of the month. Next shoot is April 14 and 15. Doubles on Sat 14th 500 total, shoot as many as you want. Sunday 1oo Singles, 100 HC and 50 Pair. State shoot will be May 30 - JUne 3. Prelim day on Tuesday 29th

·
Registered
664 Posts
From OKC, west on I-40 to Banner Road, then south to Banner School about .5 mi, then west at school 2 mi then south .5 mi.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the info. I arrived in OKC about 4pm, by the time we set the trailer up and got settled it was to late for trip to G/C. Jerry

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey,

OKC has a Skeet shoot tomorrow, 4 50s for 200.

Private club but guest are welcome and the registered shoot is open to anyone. I was looking for someone to shoot with today.

Give me call,

Jim

405-408-6525

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.