Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received 25 raffle tickets from the OSTA today for the club. THey are chances on one ton of shot to be drawn at the Cardinal Classic shoot. Tickets are $5.00. So ask your local OSTA member club about the tickets.

DEtails below:::

WIN A TON OF SHOT!!!
The Ohio State Trapshooting Foundation is raffling off
a Ton of Magnum shot.
• The drawing will be held Saturday, August 23rd, 2014 NOON during the CARDINAL CLASSIC held at the Cardinal Shooting Center, Marengo, Ohio.
• The tickets will be sold by the Gun Clubs with the Clubs earning a chance to win $$$.
• For every 50 tickets sold by a Gun Club, the Gun Club earns an entry into a bonus drawing for $1,000.00.
• The Gun Club selling the winning ticket will receive $1,000.00.
• Tickets will be distributed to Gun Clubs in January 2014. The tickets are $5.00 each. Additional tickets are available upon request…contact Secretary Noreen Snively @ 330-353-0586.
• All proceeds to benefit the Ohio State Trapshooting Foundation.
• Any questions can be directed to your Zone Directors.
• ALL UNSOLD TICKETS MUST BE RETURNED to the O.S.T.A. @ P.O. Box 956, Ravenna, OH 44266. Use this same address to send in the money for your sold tickets and ticket stubs. All sold tickets & money must arrive by AUGUST 15th or be turned in to the O.S.T.A. building during the Cardinal Classic on Friday, August 22nd.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
397 Posts
An individual can purchase as many tickets as they want.
It is new shot and it is not delivered.

Sara

OSTA President

·
Registered
73 Posts
We will pick our tickets up the next time we make it to Middletown Sportsmen's (After we thaw out!)

Mike

·
Registered
489 Posts
Clyde,

If you win I am sure you will have plenty of offers to "help" you get the shot home! Heck you and I only live a few miles apart so......

Miner1,

In years past the winner was able to select the shot size they wanted.

BigDon,

Not only is Sara a lovely and polite lady, she is also one of the hardest working OSTA Directors I have ever met! Darn tough shooter too!

DuckDog

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Scott if I had one I would post it but it wouldn't do her justice. You will have to go to the Cardinal or the Grand and see her in person.

Don

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
She sounds really nice...Does she have a bass boat?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ok guys...I am now blushing! Thanks for the compliments! Stop over for a presidential beverage during the state shoot.

Sara

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wow,you probably know some of these guys are professionals. lol Doug and I are looking forward to all the Cardinal shoots!! Glenn Allison

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Wait she cooks!? I know her wife makes a pretty mean steak on the grill when he's not driving around in that ugly golf cart!

And is the offer for just one beverage!?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts