Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for the Ohio state shoot.. lots of mud and more rain predicted. But if you were in IL you know how to handle it.. WHO'S COMING ???

Liz and I are set up in the same spot we were for the Buckeye Classic.. vendor spot #27 on the west end of the second vendor building. Please stop by and say hello if you make it. Just look for the Purple and Green Dragon flying on the front of my trailer or over my A-frame sign.

Jerry Bryant .. Silent Treatment Hearing Protection and Enhancement

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Nice day today, things were drying out. Lot of youngsters there. It was my granddaughter's 14th bday. Big day for her. With a 193 she was sub-junior Lady Champ and she also shot her first 100 straight. Sure proud of that girl!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Nice day today, things were drying out. Lot of youngsters there. It was my granddaughter's 14th bday. Big day for her. With a 193 she was sub-junior Lady Champ and she also shot her first 100 straight. Sure proud of that girl!
Nice!!! Congrats.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The grass area of the vending was a mad pit when we got here...

Lots of sun and a breeze today.. so a lot of the water has dried up.. more sun tomorrow, but maybe showers again on Thur.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shotgunsrus,

YES... Liz is set up right next to me doing what she does best. Just look for my dragon flying over my sign behind bank 7

Jerry B

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Light rain today brought back some of the mud, but nothing to bad. (yet.. lol)

The forecast don't look real promising.. but I've found them to be wrong many times. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they are this time.

Jerry B

1 - 16 of 16 Posts