Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been to the new OSTA homegrounds yet and was wondering what the best banks are. I heard some people talking after the state shoot last year that there were some banks they would not shoot at again due to background issues. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

opusx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey......you're ripping off my thread, let's try to stick to the question at hand....what banks are the best.

opusx

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
When we were there, the East banks were grass covered, and pretty nice. The West banks had just been completed, and were a little less clean. I found no problems with the backgrounds.

If memory serves me correctly, I think there were some large piles of stumps and tree trunks to look at, but not that distracting.

Heck, I can shoot poorly just about anywhere!

Danny

·
Registered
903 Posts
Opus...
Shot the whole shoot last year.....shot on nearly every bank. The east banks are really flat and descent but the west banks have a green background and were really pretty nice also. Banks are really not much of an issue at this really nice place. This new facility is only 1 year old and in my opinion it will out grow itself soon! It is just that super !!.....Uncle Sam

·
Registered
135 Posts
New grass has been planted on the west end so all banks should be the same. The shoot is from 6-19 thru 6-24. As far as carts, try contacting the campground.
www.cardinalcentercamp.com or [email protected]

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
The west banks have trees for background that the targets never break the top of so they are great. The targets really show up on that green background. I like it better than clear sky. At least I broke two more targets at the West end than did at the East end.

Had to be background couldn't me!

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Knew I had pics somewhere on this puter. Here is the background on the west end.
Notice how even the peices show up.

Rock

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.