Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for info on Hotels Near the Cardinal Center. I am a working guy and don't need anything fancy. I am not cheap. That being said, I need a clean room with A/C and a 20 minute ride or less. Thanks, Al Baker

·
Registered
Beretta TR1
558 Posts
There is a Best Western 10 minutes North off I-95, as well as several other hotels 10 min south at the Polaris exit.

·
Registered
837 Posts
There are over a 1000 rooms from every chain in the USA just two exits south of the Cardinal on I-71. JUst do a google and you will find them. There are a few smaller groups one exit north and one exit south of the Cardinal. I would guess these units are full for all of the shoots. Also, at the second exit south of the cardinal is the largest shopping meca in the state of Ohio. So, give the lady your plastic and she will be busy for the entire day. Cabela's will have their new columbus store open this spring. It will also be located just two exits south of the cardinal. Plenty of rooms within 20 minutes.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
From the Cardinal Center website. If you go all the way into Columbus you might want to avoid hotels along the I-71/161 or Morse Rd area.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Went there for the first time last year to be in their State Shoot. Stayed at a hotel in Polaris, 15 minutes south of the shooting complex, right off I-71. Many places to stay, many restaurants, and super convenient.

Pete

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
This Hampton is approx. 9 miles south of the Cardinal right off I-71.

Stayed there 3 times, nice and clean, quiet rooms, decent breakfast.

Curt

Hampton Inn Columbus/Delaware I-71 North
7329 State Route 36 & 37, Sunbury, OH
(740) 363-4700 ? · hamptoninn.hilton.com

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just got done making reservations for the Ohio State shoot tonight. Thanks for the info. It really helped. We got a room at the Best Western that is 10 miles north. They only have a couple rooms left. Not much there for eating, but it is close.

Ross Randall

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.