Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OSTA Board of Directors conducted a conference call, this morning, and the Ohio State Shoot dates was the main topic of conversation. After a lengthy discussion, a vote was conducted and the Board of Directors voted to hold the Ohio State Shoot on June 22- 28, 2020. Take care, stay safe and enjoy your family. I hope to see you at the Cardinal Center next month!

Tim Hunsaker
2020 OSTA President

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great news on the shoot! Hey Rod, will you be stocking the wooden grips for the PFS? One of those wooden grips would make a nice birthday present for my wife.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just read an article on the AARP website that listed each state's status as far as restrictions go and it said that Ohio has a 14 day self-quarantine rule for visitors in effect. It didn't go into details about what they meant by "visitors". Is this true? The article was dated yesterday.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just read an article on the AARP website that listed each state's status as far as restrictions go and it said that Ohio has a 14 day self-quarantine rule for visitors in effect. It didn't go into details about what they meant by "visitors". Is this true? The article was dated yesterday.
It is suggested but not a rule, law or anything other than a suggestion. Also DeWine on Thursday said that wording was in the process of being looked at and very likely to get changed. So I would be concerned in the least bit when looking at a Late June event. Good shooting.

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Thanks for the update Tim.

Welcome to the forum! It's about time you joined...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Tim .
I heard this news from one of your directors after your meeting . I’ve been letting Ky . Shooters and the others know .
Great news ! Good luck with your shoot . I’m adding it to my calendar .
Terry Dean

·
Registered
144 Posts
Great news on the shoot! Hey Rod, will you be stocking the wooden grips for the PFS? One of those wooden grips would make a nice birthday present for my wife.
wooden grips are special order only but it’s no problem. Call me if you want one.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts