Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it was lights out for OSU and I stayed up hoping that they could pull this one off. OSU need to work on catching and not so much on one or two men running the ball all the time and not only that Michigan state was ready for us. It still was a good game in all.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Strength of schedule for Little 10 teams is abysmal. They haven't played anybody. At least there will be great teams in Pasadena this year for a bowl game (the National Championship; not the Rosey Bowl). Two great southern teams.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Yeah it's great watching those southern teams..both run up and down the field scoring 50 points..defense is non existent. Yeah that's the way the game should be played. Lol

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Slayer:

SEC seven national championships in a row. And playing for another this year. I don't know if Auburn will win, but a southern team will claim the national championship AGAIN. And the mighty Buckeyes were beaten soundly the last two times they played an SEC team for the national championship. At least Ohio State can claim to be the 2nd best mediocre team in a mediocre conference. You had better keep a close eye on Suburban Meyer. He tends to fold at the first sign of trouble. Look what he did at Florida when the winning stopped.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
I can,t figure how they got to be number 2. Looks like a big high school team!!!!! They cannot play with Florida State, Auburn much less Alabama.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Double,What did you think when OSU scored 24 unanswered points to take the lead? I know,You were not concerned. Most teams give up when they are 17 points down. 26 Ohioans on MSU roster. No wonder they are so tough. Ohio,TX.& Florida are the top recruited states in the nation. Let me know when your team wins 24 games in a row. Lets move OSU down south so they have some competion. Oh by the way OSU is one of the top programs producing Professional players. Not bad for a big High School team. I have no respect for typers who don't sign their names.

Clyde

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
When OSU had to sit helplessly on the sidelines last week, waiting for Michigan to miss a 2-point conversion to win their arch-rival grudge match by one point...it was clear this team doesn't have what it takes.

Right then, I gave them no better than 50/50 chance against MSU, who is a better team.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Well "Clyde" your Buckeyes win 23 games in a row against mediocre teams and still can't win a National Championship. Oh that's right the Buckeyes had to sit out last year for cheating. The school of Art Schlichter and Maurice Clarett. Are they both still out of jail? So what if all of the Michigan State roster is from Ohio. Still players in a weak conference.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Clyde,

I'm a scarlet and gray fan from way back, but eventually, if they're to be anything more than legends in their own minds, they need to aspire to something beyond beating that crappy team from Ann Arbor.

That's getting to be about as exciting as kicking your sister.

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Ohio State, all lost a game. FSU's QB is nearly arrested for rape.

And we're arguing about who's the best?

I'm impressed with Hillsdale College. They just built a shooting facility.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Double...How can you tell who's #1 RIGHT NOW without a true playoff format. It's all just opinions and guess work. Let's just enjoy our football and cheer for our teams. GO GREEN AND WHITE

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
If history teaches us anything, it's that the SEC has the best teams MONEY can buy! (Cam Newton anyone?? only 150K!!) when the garbage can lid is finally lifted on those "Southern" teams, we'll see who payed the most!

·
Registered
764 Posts
I tired of hearing about the SEC im not saying they are poor teams im saying someone needs to knock them back to reality. I cant wait for a playoff format.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Poor little Urban, serves him right. I bet when his quarterback is gone, he quits or finds another team with another great QB. The guy cant build his own team. Flame suit on, Bring it on.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Poor little Urban has been a winner every place he has coached. Oh Yeah!! but I forgot, he hasn't played anyone Yet. Those National Titles he won were just against mediocre teams.

Clyde

1 - 20 of 26 Posts