Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't heard or seen any more propaganda related to the scheduled Grudge match lately. The 2 participants must be locked down in their training cycle, dieting to make weight and polishing their choice of weapons. Daisy for BIGDON and model 1100 for Longshoot. Would appreciate any news that one can pass along regarding this match of the century.

blade819

(who has the latest Vegas odds?)

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Latest averages with that WHUPASS Seitz 16s 100% 20 yds 99% 24 yds 98% averages out to 99% from latest shoot 5/6/12.

Big Don is a Longshot according to Las Vegas per Binions

GB
DLS

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is BIG DON? Probably in seclusion in the Northern Backwoods of Michigan.

blade819

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
I don't know about LS but I'm going to Ohio this Sat. and shooting a 300 bird tournament. Don't have much time for practice, I work to many hours.

Don

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
When blade819 mentioned the northwoods, I thought perhaps BIGDON was visiting the Grill's for a little R&R and tune up :) The good Dr. Longshorts may be going home bare naked when this is over.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I will put my money on BigDon. His singles average is down about 1% from last year but expect that to go up as the good weather comes on. Don does not "protect" his average and shoots in less than ideal conditions.

I hope they let us know when the match happens. It will be fun to watch.

Don Verna

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Someone please record this and make a YouTube video of it for our TS.COM brothers and sisters who will not be there to see it in person. Longshot is a figment of his own imagination. I will say however that I commend him for taking this public ass whoop'n for Charity.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll try to take a little "tribute" video and post it. More interested in the Award ceromony though. I understand that the guests list is growing including many celeberties from Hollywood flying in. Heck this may eventually end up as a WWE pay-per-view.

blade819

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
I'm looking forward to the second match at the Grand. Just how will the money be raised for charity & which ones are the proceeds going to?

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
Information Release; I don't shoot games so therefore I don't shoot 30 yd targets, I don't practice 30 yd targets so therefore ole LS should have an advantage. The key word there is "should" not would. But he insisted on this venue as I guess he feels he needs an edge.

See you there.

Don

·
Registered
578 Posts
Setterman, not wounded worriers they have a no firearms reguirment for fund raisers if you can believe it. It is going to another vet organization, Roger Edgington is in charge of that. Brad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.