Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it wasn't a bowl game. Big 10 championship trophy in Indy last night.Maybe it was good there was no bowl last year. 23 straight wins regular season games.

Buckeye Cookie Recipe: Place dough in a bowl and it beats the hell out of it's self. Dipped in chocolate, no cooking required ready to serve.

NO I am not throwing them under the bus. I really enjoyed being a fan, Knowing all to well a great program. Just to choke in a shoot off. It pains me to say the better team won last night from up north.

:( Marty

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I predicted your loss. When Michigan scored 41 points on your defense, I knew you would be in trouble with this Michigan State team. It was a very good game to watch and Braxton Miller is a beast that is very difficult to deal with defensively for any team.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It's supposed to be a TEAM effort.

You can't rely on two people to carry the whole load.

Probably should have lost to Michigan as well.

Lots of Ohioans like Dantonio.

Go Spartans.

Regards.....Gerald

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
It is amazing how momentum swings at the college level, with closely matched teams.

Winning streaks always seem to end at the most crucial time of the season.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bowl selection tonight:

Hopefully the recipe will change using alot smaller bowl.

23 straight wins and number 2 in the nation.

Hold those buckeye heads up!!!

Yes it takes alot of nuts to make peanut butter.

What is a BUCKEYE? A hairless worthless nut...YES I ARE:)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
26 Ohioans on the MSU roster. No wonder they are so tough. I was proud of the way the Buckeyes overcame the 17 point deficit and took the lead. Most teams would have given up at that point.

1OT

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dropped to #7

Discover Orange Bowl vs #12 Clemson (10-2) Last time they were there allowed 70 points on score board.

GO BUCKS (just like a bad post or a bad trap. Leave it there).

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
when you feel bad about your Buckeyes, remember, that Kentucky had bad defense and and a poor offense. The only bowl that we can get into is at Walmart on a special bowl giveaway.

·
Registered
42 Posts
OSU Buckeyes.
The ability to sink to any occasion.

It was a tough pill for the fans to swallow and even tougher for the players.

At least they didn't try to turn it into a hockey game like they did last week. THAT was shameful.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Johnobody Good point fact OSU #1 throwing punches ejected from game.

Same #1 at Michigan State 3rd down,pass interference 15 yards,1st down.Twice at the start.17 unanswered points is a rough start 30 yards for not keeping your hands out till the ball shows up. Had another one near end of game,how many unanswered points then?

He may be fast. Let him run around the boxing ring. Try golden gloves. Not street fighting on a football field. Just Saying; MARTY:)

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Like I posted on another thread it sure would be exciting to have a real playoff format. Think of the possibilities at this point. These teams change during the season. You could find out who really is the best. Bill

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
In your humble opinion. It's who's on top when the dust settles. Playoff football would be the only way to see. Bill

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Would be neat if this forum had an "Off Topic" section for things like this that are not shooting related. I thought I stumbled into ESPN's forum instead of the Trap Forum. Silly me.

Maybe David could make a section for "Off Topic" and then make rules about posting in the right section. What's that, he already does??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts