Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the Ohio State Shoot this year. Can anyone recommend a Hotel/Motel where they've stayed in the past, and the rip-off price is not overwhelming?

·
Registered
482 Posts
We stayed two years ago in Polaris at the Comfort Inn. I can say that the staff was great rooms are clean. for us a great stay about 35 min from the Cardnial center and easy to get to.

Mark

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I always stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Mt. Vernon. A real nice 30 minute drive to the club and the prices seem to be the normal, every day price.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Gee!Shooting at the Cardinal sounds like shooting at Sparta with a thirty to thirty five minute commute from hotel to club, is this a Midwest standard???
Can't see a benefit of one over the other, except Spata hosts the Nationals and has more parking...........

Surfer

·
Banned
468 Posts
Except there are good motels within 10 minutes of the CC exit.

Surfer, please let me know if you are having problems finding a motel at the Cardinal Center. I will find the type you are looking for.

I sent the OP a PM offering the same.

·
Registered
300 Posts
There's a Country Inn & Suites about 20 miles NE of CC. I think the town is Marion, OH. Book online, Got a double for $69.00 and they have a decent breakfast.

Dick Gries

·
Registered
300 Posts
There's a Country Inn & Suites about 20 miles NE of CC. I think the town is Marion, OH. Book online, Got a double for $69.00 and they have a decent breakfast.

Dick Gries

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.