Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could we get a list going of the clubs shooting protectors New Years Day? I know many clubs are shooting just not sure of times.

-Chris-

·
Registered
81 Posts
Chris, Not planning on doing any deer hunting on New Year's Day? Oh, that is right, your freezer is full! Have a Good New Year! Tim Hunsaker

·
Registered
197 Posts
I WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT SIMILAIR MYSELF ,IAM LOOKING FOR THE FREDERICKSBURG FIRE DEPT SHOOT THAT USE TO BE HELD UP IN WOOSTER , AT THE COONHUNTERS CLUB THERE WAYNE COUNTY I THINK,, ??

·
Registered
397 Posts
Monroe Sportsmans Club is shooting New Years Day.
We have a Turkey Shoot, Meat Shoot and a 100 bird program.
Take your pick or do all three!
Sara @ MSC

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know Millersburg shoots protectors all day, does anyone have any contact info so I can find out the start time? I looked up the old threads and it was 8:30 last year, would it be a fair assumption that they start around the same time???

Is there a calcutta on the 100 targets at Monroe? It's not listed but I thought maybe it was a typo.

thanks
-Chris-

·
Registered
324 Posts
Chris H--There is no calcutta at Monroe on New Years Day--only Lewis class, Great Eastern Purse and Long run, on the 100 bird program.

Trap-4

Shaner--Club is approx. 6 miles south from Rt 90 on Rt 7 Club is located just before the race track, there is a Club sign by the road.

Trap-4

·
Registered
294 Posts
the Jefferson county sportsmans club is holding a shoot on new years day, it is Bloomingdale Ohio off st. rt 22. They shoot protectors, annie oakleys, and 30 bird protector programs. It starts around 11:00 AM

·
Registered
723 Posts
Any of you around or near Toledo Ohio ?......come to Lakeland's Conservation Club on New Years Day....Oakley's and open trap.Starts at 6PM.....Oakley's at 7PM. Mention this ad and get your first round for 1/2 off (only trap/not $12 for Oakleys)! Email me for directions.WE NEED MORE MEMBERS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.