Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34,237 Posts
Hold the OHPA shoots at Sparta. The complex’s is big enough to hold a couple of State shoots at the same time. Illinois needs the money.

Reactions: PTDriver

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
smsnyder - I think if you look at PSSA web site and Facebook you can see things they are trying to do to alleviate crowded environments of classification and squadding. Example : I got classified for the PA shoot either Thursday or Friday and it was via email. I am pre-squadded for the shoot. the only chokepoint is cashiering and I intend on doing it just once. Personal safety falls on the heads of each individual. If you are a stodgy and stubborn old shooter, you will have to deal with the lines to classify and squad. If you like lines, go ahead with the "old way" every morning rather than just entering and paying one time. PS - are you actually going to start shooting registered targets again ??

·
Registered
583 Posts
Tens of millions unemployed,as much as 20+% in some areas,every day I read about another business closing for good.People still waiting for unemployment checks which in the end,not enough.This country has got to start moving!

·
Trump2020
841 Posts
In Ohio they tell us how many total cases we have had instead of just telling us how many active cases we have so therefore nobody really knows how bad the situation is here in Ohio thank you governor dewine
They’re doing that everywhere, they tell us the total number since this BS started. Misinformation is all part of their narrative.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
How are they going to handle the shoots in Pa and ohio? There are still millions getting this virus. Many order shooters won't show up.
I doubt it will affect you. You haven’t registered a single target since 2016. Your typical shit stirring. I haven’t forgot how you threw legal gun owners under the bus after Sandy Hook. Don’t pretend to be so pro gun.

·
Registered
691 Posts
In Ohio they tell us how many total cases we have had instead of just telling us how many active cases we have so therefore nobody really knows how bad the situation is here in Ohio thank you governor dewine
Official stats as of May 29th:

total cases = 33,915
Total deaths = 2,098
Current patients = 812

Population in Ohio is 11,700,000

total cases = 0.29%
Total deaths = 0.018%
Current patients = 0.0069%

Draw your own conclusions.

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,777 Posts
I find it interesting that Pennsylvania's Democrat Govornor is vacationing (hiding) in Florida, where this deadly political opportunity has also mysteriously dissapeared. Meanwhile, the PA state shoot starts June 13th. See you then... BTW, Gary Waalkes post is right on the money!

·
Registered
275 Posts
some of you guys are real idiots. you already know who you are. earl gets 100% disability from the Va. due to exposure to agent orange in viet nam. how about you grntitan; were you there?!! earl has had more operations and cancers than he can remember. he is phisically too tired to finish 100 targets.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I guess if you are really worried about covid 19 then you should stay home for a cpl more years. The rest of us should be allowed to get on with life.
It’s social distancing,how hard is that?? These orders recommendations will be around long to come. Try coming up to Michigan and dealing with our orders....lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
some of you guys are real idiots. you already know who you are. earl gets 100% disability from the Va. due to exposure to agent orange in viet nam. how about you grntitan; were you there?!! earl has had more operations and cancers than he can remember. he is phisically too tired to finish 100 targets.
Sorry there pothole, maybe Earl should keep his trap shut then.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.