Trapshooters Forum banner

Oh Oh........

2431 Views 18 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  blackandgold
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Looks like I see some Remington and AA flats behind those empty boxes. I am not convinced you are totally out of shells! 😀

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Behind the curtain is..........cleanliness is not next to godliness, preparedness is! But I need to find more soon, even at reduced shooting I'll be totally out end of May....have maybe 7-8 flats in here...that's it. Minus the Live Pidgeon loads.....

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Several of us are trying to get a large order together to insure we get a delivery for a small group AND the club. # of pallets seems insane to me.......Tried to pm you earlier and system wouldn't let me send to you....
I hope there is more. Some don't expect normalcy until Q3 2023...which is just in time for the political cycle to begin again.

· Banned
2,714 Posts
Several of us are trying to get a large order together to insure we get a delivery for a small group AND the club. # of pallets seems insane to me.......Tried to pm you earlier and system wouldn't let me send to you....
Best bet is to order a semi load worth of shells. If nothing else, it will give the clerk at the ammo factory a good laugh. And we all need a good laugh these days.

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Best bet is to order a semi load worth of shells. If nothing else, it will give the clerk at the ammo factory a good laugh. And we all need a good laugh these days.
Well it isn't a semi load but it's not far from it. 5 pallets is supposed to guarantee delivery. That's 500 flats @ $xx per flat.

· Banned
2,714 Posts
Well it isn't a semi load but it's not far from it. 5 pallets is supposed to guarantee delivery. That's 500 flats @ $xx per flat. The guy ain't laughin either, he is supposed to confirm it this week. No money down, but total payment at delivery. I researched the product and it is so called "Eurotrash" but so is B&P and I'd raid my 401 to have a trailer load of that right now. One of the premier Clubs has been supplying this to it's membership for months, so it's a safe assumption it's decent ammo. All I can say for now.
Aguila is Eurotrash as well. I'm pretty sure is Mexi-Euro trash. Good enough for me. Hmm...I'm guessing Experiencia...made by Bornaghi. That's my my first guess.

Hey, if it keeps you shooting, it is all good!

· Premium Member
4,845 Posts
Aguila is Eurotrash as well. I'm pretty sure is Mexi-Euro trash. Good enough for me. Hmm...I'm guessing Experiencia...made by Bornaghi. That's my my first guess.

Hey, if it keeps you shooting, it is all good!
I beg to differ sir. Aguila is made in Mexico & according to a in depth review in the Rifleman they use premium components & have their own shot tower.
While I don’t use them I have friends that have & say they are competitive. I wanted to set the record straight.

· Banned
2,714 Posts
I beg to differ sir. Aguila is made in Mexico & according to a in depth review in the Rifleman they use premium components & have their own shot tower.
While I don’t use them I have friends that have & say they are competitive. I wanted to set the record straight.
Hence why I called it Mexi-Euro Trash. I'm guessing it's a mix of Cheddite hull/primer and mexican shot. Aguila usually tests hard. Anythingg not made in America gets the -trash tag.

Yes, they perform well. About a small step below AAs according to Jim Eyster.

I shoot Italo-trash and Germano-trash guns.

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
B&G knows they are good quality and so do I!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.