Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we all need a little happiness in our lives, nothing compares to the scent of a new puppy. 2 weeks ago Chloe Mae came home with me, she's a golden retriever wrapped around my finger tighter than a wedding band. America's dog. She may be a pain, but Chloe is a perfect example of a devil-dog. Ahah.

Let's see the pups everyone calls their own!!

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Nothing fancy, my daughter got these two from the shelters.
Took 3 month for the shy red hair to realize she has a home, and the food we gave her were all hers.

IMG_0061.jpg

Now they're rotten spoiled.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
IMG_0132.JPG

PP COMP HOF PP Gr CH PP Bch Eagletons Murl Black Tuxedo R.I.P. Been a good run little buddy. Will be greatly missed. Amen.
6-01-2005 to 2-06-2018.

I had the privilege to own Tux for 11 years. They don't make em like that any more. He was just over 12 1/2. I hadn't been out in awhile. I hunted him 2 weekends ago. He loved it. Tux taught me so many things about Beagles and Rabbit hunting.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
20171226_225408.jpg

This is Maggie, 6 1/2 years old. Adapted her 3 1/2 weeks ago. I live on a farm and running thru the fields she is fearless. In the house is another story. She is very soft any load voices she is hiding in the dark hallway and shaking. She is getting better but we will work these issues out in time. She was abused, but she is learning to be a cuddle bunny.
20180206_110316.jpg

·
Molon Labe
11,985 Posts
We used to have Great Danes, we loved them the best dogs in the world but they would die so young it was heart breaking. So we got a Welsh Terrier, he was a little pistol, but had a heart murmur and ended up dying young too, so my wife said that was it, so we adopted two cats that wandered up to us when we were camping one time, unlike Tron, I am not a big cat fan so I found another Welsh Terrier (Terrorist) had her all checked out for genetic defects, and she had none evident so I bought her. She is 22 lbs of non stop trouble LOL
Dexi 3.jpg
Dexi 5.jpg

Reactions: llukesh and Bump
1 - 20 of 127 Posts