Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy off brand ( rio, cheddite, estate, Nobel sport, Remington game load, etc) 410 hulls. Prefer once fired, but will buy anything for the right price. PM with what you have. Thanks. AJ.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Looking to buy off brand ( rio, cheddite, estate, Nobel sport, Remington game load, etc) 410 hulls. Prefer once fired, but will buy anything for the right price. PM with what you have. Thanks. AJ.
As listed in another post I'm cleaning out the attic...so I've got quite a few sub gauge hulls....different stuff. In this lot , Some are once fired, some are two or more. I really don't remember, but all are very serviceable or I would have trashed them. What is a good price...and some easy way to estimate shipping?

DSCN0611.JPG

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have 1100 fiochi 410 new primed hulls for $120 but they are difficult to ship. I'm in Kansas.
Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts