·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Americase 2 gun 5 bbl case $275 34", obviously a custom case. Eat your Wheaties
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG
IMG_3966.JPG

Colorado case Made by our own Doug Hubbart "Beaker 100". 2 gun, 3 bbl $250. It will survive the plane crash. But will you?
IMG_3968.JPG
IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3970.JPG

·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First $225 on the Colorado case. I need $25 to ship it and $200 for me

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Jack, I could use a 2 receiver, 3-4 barrel case. An Americase or Colorado/Doug Hubbard case if you have one. My son needs a large travel case to carry two combo guns to shoot in college.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Hi Jack, I could use a 2 receiver, 3-4 barrel case. An Americase or Colorado/Doug Hubbard case if you have one. My son needs a large travel case to carry two combo guns to shoot in college.
Is your son also a weight lifter? :cool:
I have a Nasco case like you describe, it's 24 pounds without the guns.
Unless your son is a giant, look at the Pelican cases with wheels.
Also you are getting to the weight limit for flying without paying extra for "overweight" luggage.

Reactions: JACK

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Thank you, I will take a look.
All kidding aside, the best case for what you are looking for is called a Tuff Pack.
It looks like a golf club travel case, put the 2 guns in a Boyt take down case and figure out something for the extra barrels, I used a couple of billiards cue soft cases for the spare barrels when I travelled with one.

Reactions: JACK

·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mark Cameron, Club manager at Minneapolis Gun Club, Has two of the giant Americases he is selling for me. Contact him if you want any of the stuff listed prior.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts