Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama

Former Vice President Walter Mondale said on CNN that President Obama relies too much on teleprompters -- which Mondale called "idiot boards" -- when speaking to the American people.

When I was in a speech class in the 8th grade, a long time ago, the first thing the teacher said was anyone that reads their speeches to the class will get an "F".

Funny how some things never change.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Obummer critisized by Walter Mondale?? That would be Fritz Mondale, former second banana to James Earl "Jimmy" Carter - who recently dropped to 2nd worst president ever??

Please!! That's about like Forrest Gump calling Obummer a dope.

Interestingly but not surprisingly, Mondale's problem with Obumble is style not substance. Imagine that. Another knee jerk liberal oblivious to the salient issue. But back to Forrest for a moment...

I respectfully submit Forrest Gump had the perfect comment for Odipstick, Carter, and Mondale. "Stupid is as stupid does."

sissy

PS: I'm guessing the second thing Mondale's teacher said was, "Fritz, get yourself a government job. You aren't smart enough for real employment."

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Mondale criticizing Obama? That's the pot calling the kettle black.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Brian in Oregon that tells me that even the liberals jerks of this world don't trust or like what the Messiah.

I think it is a good sign for the future the more liberals that criticize the Messiah the better.

Bob Lawless

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.