Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Obama's birth cert has been verified by the authorities in Hawaii, and that scumbag lawyer Berg has been thrown out of court. Three times. End of story.

The question you should be asking is "Where's Sarah Palin's birth cert?" Have you seen an official embossed copy? No? Uh-huh, I thought so.

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Quinn is just another pot stirring liberal puke here, and makes many statements that have no basis in fact.

The tone of his statements is mostly retaliatory or antagonistic.

Someone needs a thorazine enema.

HM

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
At best, Quinn is a raving racist. At worst, just another ignorant Obama voter.

Poor, dumb Sarah has only been able get herself elected a governor and selected to run as a Vice Presidential candidate.

Quinn? Nothing of note.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
We know more about Joe the Plumber than we know about Obama.

Hell...we know as much about the California "Octuplet Mom" as we do about Obama.

I know one thing, though...that guy is lost without a TelePrompTer. Did you see his press conference the other night? Wow. Talk about embarrassing for America.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
hey jimmie,,,,what authorities,,,,post a link of where they actually put hands on an actual "OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH",,,,then I could call him by his first name, Barrak or was it Lenny???

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
If you are the spawn of the devil and formed out of some black swamp somewhere I don't think you would have a birth certificate. Not saying that Obama is. Just that if he was he wouldn't have a birth certificate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.