Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they really think the FSA was going to PAY their premiums?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
If Muslims in the USA do not believe in insurance what do they get? I read that Muslims can not have insurance because it is considered "the casting of lots" i.e. gambling and is forbidden.
So maybe the object is that no one will have insurance because you can't have anything the Muslims are excluded from having.
So after you pay the premiums, the deductibles, and the patient responsibility bills essentially you have paid the bills entirely yourself without group discounts anyways and then some.
So is this whole thing about no insurance coverage, instead of covering the uninsured?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
http://www.theday.com/article/20131213/NWS01/312139944/-1/NWS

Obamacare does not, according to this article solve the uninsured crisis only worsens it.

Warning: Reading this can make you sick.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obamacide is designed to wreck the system, with the solution of a single payer (feds) being the goal, as well as bringing all aspects of the health care industry under total government control.

People in red states should be pressing their legislatures to opt out.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
It's funny he thinks 'big government is outdated and too far reaching, but he has only festered that and done nothing in the last five years to bring it under control. I also think that he really doen't care one way or the other. Big government may be his downfall, because he didn't understand it going in. This healthcare thing will be his only turd to flush for his eight years in office, and it is going to back up the system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts