Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one will take responsibility for anything. Watching this moron testify is all you need to know about why Obamacare is such a dismal failure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOk0vOup4yA

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
This crap has to get out into the great unwashed masses. MSM has to give up the shielding of democrats or lose all credibility.

Send this link to all your email recipients, especially if they are party challenged.

HM

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
One of the few insightful things George W. did before he left office was to warn us all about Washington, and life inside the beltway. To paraphrase, he said "the thing you have to keep foremost about Washington DC, is that MONEY trumps everything".

When you watch the liberal media and their minion TV stations, it doesn't take long to realize that the big majority of their advertising dollars comes from the car companies, i.e. General Motors (Gov'mt Motors) and the RX companies that are in bed with the ACA expecting subsidies and millions of slave-enrollees.

Kip

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
She looked like a Deer looking into the head lights when he asked her questions about it being or not being Hippa compliant ... Thats another one of Obama's Homies insulted that he can question her ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
WPT, I am thinking the same thing. I think a good question would have been are you familiar with the HIPPA laws and the privacy that goes with them? I had the idea that she had no idea of what he was asking her. Bulge.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
I can envision the on-the-street interview now. "Why should I care 'bout it? I got nothin' wrong with mah hips."

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
No, silly, Obamacare is for humans only, not hippos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts