1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How perfect is this!!

One of the best lines I have heard lately was from a retired
shop foreman at the old Republic Steel Plant in Cleveland , Ohio
when a young black kid was being laid off.

The black kid said to the shop foreman,
"You're firing me because I'm black!"

The foreman thought a moment and said,
"No, we hired you because you were black. We're
firing you because you are useless."

Sounds like a possible slogan for the 2012 election

We Elected You Because You're Black,
We're Voting You Out Because You're Useless.

Oscar

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Anybody who voted Democrat in the last election should be be told....Wellll lets just say we are really sorry..we were looking for "hope and change" but it just didn't happen...bet it wasn't the hope and change he was looking for..Me?..I hope everybody similiarly laid off after voting for the current admin remembers the change on election day next November

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
Oscar that is a perfect way to describe the current situation

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
You say we elected him because he was black. Is that as far as Americans go in determining to whom to entrust their country, their children, their lives? The people who voted for him because he is black could have easily found out how bad he was and how bad he would become but they didn't. Being black was enough. Now we all pay for that stupidity AND we may be paying for generations. Their should be voter ID as well as a literacy test AND and IQ test for potential voters. Universal suffrage (everyone can vote) is the fundamental reason America will lose it's position of preminence in the world. When the vote of a street punk who is holding up his pants with one hand while TRYING to sign his name with the other counts as much as mine, I think something is very,very wrong!

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
Very good. My daughter was in Seattle working as a manager for restaurants. She told me the story. "You're throwing me out because I'm black."

"No, I'm throwing you out because you punched your girl friend in the face, broke up the dinnerware, and spilled stuff on the people at the next table. Any questions?"

HM

·
Registered
874 Posts
birgdogs nailed that one. I agree. The street punk doesn't really matter to me as long as he files a tax return. If you do not contribute to the cookie jar how can you be allowed to decide how it's spent?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
yeah we sure got hope and change. no hope and as obama said "this is the greatest country in the world, lets change it." we sure got change

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.