Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently had voters say to me they would not vote for Obama again today. Also friends have told me they have talked to people who voted for him that would not do it again. Obviously they have swallowed their egos and common sense has set in. What are your experiences? ed

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
Had a short conversation with a guy in a walk in clinic yesterday. He claimed he had the easiest time getting signed up on OboCare.

We were watching the governments propaganda add on the TV in the waiting room(cartoon version)here in WA state. Both in Spanish then in English. When it came to showing "taking" from the rich to pay of some of the "market" he was over joyed!

When I got home and watched the evening news, it was reported that the "easiest sites to get signed up for OboCare on were scam sites, 750 plus and counting"

My thoughts went back the that guy in the waiting room, if he only knew, BUT then there would be no LIV'S!!!!!

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
I know some people who really regret voting for him, but I also know some people who still adore him

I am getting ready for this weekend, we are going to some friends house for turkey, and his SIL is going to be there and she is a die hard lib, I can't wait to get into the discussion that will develop

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
The problem is Obama is not running again. Hillary is running. Most of the libs I'm aware of can't wait to vote for a woman. That's a great way to pick a candidate.

If somehow the Republicans could get Condelisa Rice to run she would win in a landslide. But she is making to much money and I don't believe she would do it.

Darr

·
Registered
637 Posts
Guys and Gals,

I shoot with several retired Union diehards. They won't admit voting for Obama,
they obeyed union newsletters that told them to vote for Obama and gave $400 Million of their dues to help elect him.

Now that "the chickens have come home to roost," they say what a POS their messiah is. ROFLMAO

Vaporize EM,

Frank Fortyone

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The liberal Jews I know in NYC are anxious to vote for Hillary which would compound the felony of Obama as President.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
LOL, "I won't vote for Obama again in 2016!!!" Sheesh.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
I predict that IF Mr. Obama found a way to run for a third term he'd win without a problem. I am not suggesting his presidency has been good for anyone, just that "we the people" generally don't have a clue about life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness.

Larry

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
I got an email today that said------- The FBI is warning of fake Obamacare websites. These sites are set up to get your personal information. Remember, the real website is the one that doesn't work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts