Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listening to Michael Savage (don't like him) and he stated that Obama signed an agreement with a company in Spain to count the ballote for the 2012 election. Not sure if he was honest about this part but supposedly once counted there will be no way to check the count. Talk about fixing an election. I'm sure he was overcharged to get the results he wants.

Next item Obama is inviting the Egyptian Brotherhood of Muslims to the WH. He's probably setting up some type of diversionary tactic if voting doesn't seem to be going his way. Something like riots on our streets so he can declare Marshall law. Far fetched??? With him i'm not sire. Whatever it is, it will be no good for us. Mike.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Tried the link at the bottom and would not connect for me....

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Did you even bother to read the article? Apparently not. It's not the feds but the states who are subcontracting their election systems, and those states using this system is what the article is about.

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
The problem is that once the votes are sent to the central server, there is no way to retrieve the information should there be a necessity to get individual polling info.

Wonder who owns that company? Not a good thing, here, I think.

HM

·
Molon Labe
11,981 Posts
Diebold, the banking machine business has been doing them (voting machines) for quite a while, I always thought they were a French company

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Google 'Santorum' and check out the bomb created by Savage. This will tell you all you need to know about the guy and anything that happens to dripple out of his sick little mouth.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
THis may be why all the politicians are buckling under to bozo. If he can control the vote, who cares who votes or even if they do. Results are a foregone conclusion. bozo says " I win and he didn't even work up a sweat."

·
Registered
624 Posts
I received this in an e-mail, thought it interesting.

Can't find anything on this but sounds like what this libtard would pull off.

Subj: Fwd: An Eye Opener!!!!!!

Occupy Wall Street protests are getting clearer now...
Do you know the park in NYC that the Wall Street protesters are occupying? It's Zuccotti Park!

Did you know this park is not owned by the city of New York ?
It is owned by Brookfield Properties.

Brookfield Asset Management received an Obama Department of Energy
Loan guarantee of over $160 million within 10 days of approving the take over of the Park.

Brookfield is a Canadian company with assets of 70 billion. Google it!It is all on their website.

And WHY is the US Taxpayer guaranteeing a loan to a VERY wealthy Canadian company?????

Who was just hired by Brookfield Properties as an attorney?
Vice-President Joe Biden's son!

Who sits on the board of Brookfield Properties? Mayor Bloomberg's live
in girlfriend.

Now, guess what company just received some of the last of the Obama Stimulus $$$$$$$.
Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's right, Brookfield Properties.
Isn't life great in America !

Now, guess what, on a completely unrelated note, Wisconsin is shaping up to be
the swing state in the 2012 presidential elections. Not Florida . Not Ohio . But Wisconsin!
Now, guess who owns the company that will be tabulating the electronic votes in Wisconsin .

Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's right, the biggest contributor to Obama, the puppeteer
George Soros. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat a coincidence!

Now remember what Stalin said. "He who votes does not have the
power.
He who counts the votes has the power".

·
Premium Member
18,223 Posts
Who counts the votes at that 'all white gun club'? Charlie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.