Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
This is beyond narcissism, he is mentally ill.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Rastafarianism;the quasi religion/political ethos of Jamaica has ONE TRUTH in its belief; THOSE WHO CREATE THE PROBLEM ARE INCAPABLE OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM.....My hair is not curly enough to grow dreadlocks but that statement is true for ALL of America's problems...

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
12705181_396229373901296_1964650025176879735_n.jpg

Reactions: Remdog1187

·
Registered
15,387 Posts
"Now, my job is to communicate the fact that the United States has a stake in the well-being of the Muslim world that the language we use has to be a language of respect. I have Muslim members of my family. I have lived in Muslim countries … And my job is to communicate to the American people that the Muslim world is filled with extraordinary people who simply want to live their lives and see their children live better lives. My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy."

Hussein's confession that ushering in his sharia world here is a priority over American nationalism.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
Pfffft--"extraordinary people"? Really? Terrorists, bombers, rapists, goat molesters, oh yea, extraordinary!

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
Th police in unison should have stood up and pointed their pistols at their heads when he said that! If my safety depended on that a=s hat I'd know I was f=cked. The only thing he has solved was to find out how big michelles's a-s really was thanks to the bureau of weights and measures.
Aloha

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
LMAO.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
Th police in unison should have stood up and pointed their pistols at their heads when he said that! If my safety depended on that a=s hat I'd know I was f=cked. The only thing he has solved was to find out how big michelles's a-s really was thanks to the bureau of weights and measures.
Aloha
Didn't need the Bureau of Weights and Measures, Aloha. Simple. Where I come from we would call that a "30 axe handle" a$$.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
The only hope Capt. muslim is for the police, the military, and this nation is when he leaves office. The sooner the better.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
The police need Obama like they need a Volkswagen for a squad car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts