Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would OBAMA do if the NRA in public in Washington would present him with a COLT AR15 President Barrack H. OBAMA special engraved edition????? Would that be putting him on the spot or what??Would he say NO THANKS ? My 14 year old boy just wanted to post it here and find out what trapshooters like him would say.. thanx

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
He has a Nobel Prize with his name on it,,,,,,Why not an AR,,,,,,he worked about the same for each........

·
Premium Member
19,225 Posts
They would have to catch him when he wasn't on vacation or at the golf course.LOL But that would put him on the spot, for sure. Maybe giving him a life membership in the NRA, to boot. Charlie

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Colt used to give every President a engraved SAA.

Seen them in a museum in LA years ago. Some very NICE pieces!!

All of them.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
He'd have a Rahm Emmanuel photo op in Chicago the next day, turning the gun into a gun buy-back program...and 25 Charismatic Urban Politicians would take time off of tapping their secretaries to be in the background, pumpin' hands and smilin'.

·
Premium Member
19,225 Posts
It would be engraved by Executive Order at a Government Arsenal. Crossed golf clubs on one side. 'You did not build this, the government built it for you' on the other. I'm sure the finger lugs on the bolt would have to be wider, to match the ears. I like the way your grandson thinks. Charlie

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Bad idea. It would backfire. He would use the photo opportunity to announce he will summarily have the weapon melted while Pelosi and Feinstein applaud in the background and Bob Costas gives him a high-five.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.