·
Registered
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Hauxfan

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Obama Tears Up Drilling Permits to Stop Gigantic Energy Boom in Colorado - Breitbart

"Sally Jewell, the U.S. interior secretary, just cancelled leases to drill for natural gas on federal land in Colorado, in a last-ditch effort to stop an energy boom bigger than Bakken Shale discovery in North Dakota."

Again, does ANYBODY in the current POSPOTUS's administration do ANYTHING for the good of this country?
No, he's mad at us for not voting for Hitlary to preserve his "legacy". He'll try to screw us as much as he can until that glorious day of January 20, 2017!...Bill

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
One of my concerns is the current admin trying to leave a complete "poison pill" from top to bottom for Trump. Once he takes office the accusations and finger pointing will begin will a rousing chorus of "we told you so". I think the majority of Americans will recognize this and do what they can to help. But the members of the "sanctuary cites" will all be sounding off loudly I'm sure.

Trump voters won't be in the street protesting Hillary, Obozo, Nazi Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, George Soros or any of the other traitors....see they have jobs and other priorities besides looking like spoiled high school students and paid protesters. There was a spot on the news this morning about a bill that has been introduced in WA state that would make it a felony to riot and destroy property, "Economic Terrorism" is the name of the bill. This would include anyone offering to pay others to protest as well. (Hear that Mr Soros??)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Oil companies have leases now in Utah,Colorado,and Wyoming that they've held so long they're about to expire if they don't drill them so it's doubtful they were all that interested in acquiring more right now anyway, they'll come back around and probably under better terms, so big deal Obama you probably just screwed up in their favor. Haaahaaa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts