Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The National Enquirer is reporting trouble (again) with the Obama marriage.

What do you think, real or B.S.?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I hope she makes his life a living hell.

After all, that's what he's doing to the working class.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I get pretty tired of all this hype about them, they are bound to have issues, like all other married folks.

Living in a fishbowl for 8 years is not a healthy environment for anyone. Oddly enough, the kids seem to be thriving. The young are strong.

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
They are connivers. How can dishonest people be expected to live up to the requirements of marital fidelity?

They don't get any slack from me.

HM

·
Registered
15,956 Posts
May they reap what they've sown.
remdog1187_2009_0104499.jpg

·
Registered
923 Posts
I believe they will do as the Clintons have. They will go their separate ways reuniting for the occasional photo-shoot. IMHO Ron

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Maybe we will get lucky they will get a divorce he will come out of the closet and get one of those diseases that Grand Ma's lye soap won't wash off

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Sure would like to see him scatin' across the back yard after a bath and corn cob scrubbing in lye soap, then a dose of turpentine!

I don't wish anyone bad luck, but you reap what you sow!

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Bvr Tail,

I wish him bad luck...and plenty of it. I wish for more pain to befall him than has befallen his fellow countrymen. I wish that the Devil will be his only friend.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
He has no idea what an honest day`s work is . I bet this slackers hands are baby soft . For that fact , neither do most of his supporters ...KS-OKIE

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
stokinpls

I think he is left handed, so his left forearm must be massive from the constant stroking he is giving the American Public.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
The look on their faces is the same sick look the working,taxpaying people in this country had when he won re-election. The "I wanna puke look". I wish their kids nothing but the best but the two of them are adults that act like kids and deserve nothing but a life of welfare when they split. After all they promote it like it is something special.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts