Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Sorry but it's not believable that Hillary could win. Maybe for non compos mentis. Nice try Democrats.
No one is buying into the fantasy this time.

·
Premium Member
18,229 Posts
Clown-In-Chief-Barack-Obama-108910.jpg

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Sorry but it's not believable that Hillary could win.
Hillary is not only going to win she is going to stomp him...........Then you and others here will understand that A.W.M. is a syndrome...........Not sure what the cure for Angry White Male syndrome is but I will try be best not to catch it.

GS

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
MUDLAKE -

Are you salaried OR do you get paid by each post?
Please keep in mind that NO person on earth is more adapt at clutching DEFEAT
from the JAWS OF VICTORY than is Hillary Clinton.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Midalake if you are a gum owner how the hell can you live with yourself selling out the Constitution to the likes of Hillary Clinton . Gun owners like you make me sick.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Midalake if you are a gum owner how the hell can you live with yourself selling out the Constitution to the likes of Hillary Clinton . Gun owners like you make me sick.
Thunder I hope you understand how I heard this same thing 8 years ago! I am still waiting for apologies.

Lets talk about the constitution and the second amendment. I think it is completely obtuse to think our second amendment right will be taken away by the federal government. IT IS just that "OUR" second amendment.

Where you should be concerned and WAY more concerned is our states who seem to be very sassy about following federal laws. IN 2017 you are WAY more apt to have any perceived rights taken away on the second amendment by a state rather than our federal government.

In short Thunder Hillary Clinton our next president is NOT going to take away your or my 2nd amendment rights, in fact she will be a better gun sales person than Obama. But Trump the walking disaster could bury this country back to the 50's on many items, put our debt completely out of reach and invoke WWIII.

We are a free country and we should vote our heart and gut instincts.

GS

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Yep. I'm an AWM alright and I will vote with my heart and gut instincts. I suppose that is the reason I've always been a republican and will always be. Oh, and I can't stand liberals and I sure can't stand hillery.
George

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Hillary is not only going to win she is going to stomp him...........Then you and others here will understand that A.W.M. is a syndrome...........Not sure what the cure for Angry White Male syndrome is but I will try be best not to catch it.

GS
When she goes after guns, will you apologize?

The fact that you think it is OUR right to own firearms and therefore she won" t touch it shows a state of delusion and completely ignoring what she says.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
OUR right to own firearms and therefore she won" t touch it shows a state of delusion and completely ignoring what she says.
What is delusional Mr. Francis is someone convinced you we can be rid of the 2nd amendment in our Constitution. It is also why I am voting for a gun touting DEMOCRAT [Lon Johnson] for my district in Michigan....WE JUST CAN NOT get enough people like him!

GS

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Congressmen are one of 430ish.

How about president, only one of them?

What is delusional Mr. Francis is someone convinced you we can be rid of the 2nd amendment in our Constitution. It is also why I am voting for a gun touting DEMOCRAT [Lon Johnson] for my district in Michigan....WE JUST CAN NOT get enough people like him!

GS

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There are 435 Congressional Districts. There are 6 Delegate Seats. There are 100 Senators. There is 1 'Super Senator'. Somebody, quick. Tell the latter day Swamp Fox who the Super Senator is.

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
President pro tempore will get you there if you research the term, but that's not the Superman.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts