Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Obama says

I wonder how he would feel if the attack was on his family. Talk is cheap and he is a cheap piece of _ _ _ _!

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
Obama says

The difference between Men(Bush,Reagan) and mice(Obama,Clinton,Carter)!

The Men didn't like American's dying for no reason, while the mice went around letting American's DIE and living with the, "oh well thats the way it goes" attitude.

I do question their "love" for America, or Ameicans.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Obama says

Didn't it occur to this "genius" that the White House could also be a target?

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
Obama says

Afghanistan and Iraq would have been over a long time ago had the people in charge(DC) treated it as a WAR!

Not bombing holy sites or on holy days from the begining spelled a long road ahead!!

This was just a experiment on "can we wage war without collateral damage"

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Obama says

I think we could survive another 9/11 type attack but we couldn't just absorb it. We didn't 'absorb' the first one and probably never will. The other problem with this statement about absorbing a terrorist attack was that it was in the context of not being able to afford the cost of fighting in the middle east.

Ran 200 has a good idea about using our defense resources closer to home but we still have to pay for that. I don't see a weakened defense as an acceptable means of balancing the budget.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Obama says

There are several ways to fight the war on terror (Muslims). One way, Obama's way, is to not fight back and take our blows hoping they never escalate beyond a few thousand deaths at a time, Obama doesn't care because Obama, being a Muslim himself, despises this country. One way is the way we are doing it now, fight back but on a very limited scale hoping to keep the "moderate" Muslims on our side. Then there is what would be my choice, bring the troops home and close down very Mosque and kick out every Muslim in the country. They are less than 1 percent of the population. Then there is the 4th way. Blow the shit out of the Muslim world in an all out WWIII type war. What we will do is what we have been doing, fighting a very limited losing war around the world while absorbing the blows here at home and catching those we are lucky enough to stop before they happen, while Islam grows stronger every year and we grow weaker.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Obama says

Is he speaking on behalf of his loyal constituents who put him in office? As a group, they are far more likely to have to "absorb" an attack merely because of where they live. Maybe they're starting to think that an attack at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave would be better absorbed.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Obama says

I find this talk of "absorbing" a large scale crime like this to fit hand in glove with the liberal agenda for crime control.

The liberals will not pass laws controlling criminals. They let innocent citizens "absorb" criminal activity, coddling criminals, and instead the liberals target law-abiding gun owners. Basically innocent citizens are being sacrificed so they can ban the firearms of law-abiding gunowners.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Obama says

Let's just come out and say it! Liberals are cowards and would prefer being oppressed to being free. Anyone who would stand up to an oppressor is a threat to a liberal. Liberals, by their nature, are appeasers and the seas of blood on the hands of appeasers will never be fathomed. Self defense is our God given right. We must silence the appeasers and defeat the enemy, whoever and wherever he may be.

Kit Thomas

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Obama says

May well be the only time in his Presidency he has used the word "we". Such a coward and pure disgrace for this country.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.