Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Robert Gates, the former secretary of defense---Obama made military decisions based on politics--both he & Hillary rejected the surge, they based timed withdrawals based on political campaign promises.

I hope all active duty , reserves & national guards think about this before they enlist or reup.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Would you want your son or daughter in uniform under these two self centered egotists? Thats why weeks ago on this forum I advocated that the commander in chief must have military experience to be commander in chief. These two are responsible for Bengazi and obama has not even run a lemonade stand. He is incompetent as president..but hey what the hell its cool to have a black president...right mentally challenged liberals? ed

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
I have always believed in that. How can you give orders, without ever taking any? Ya know, I need to ask my wife that. LOL.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Charlie...talk to the little lady..then get back to us. Obama apparently doesn't talk to his little lady...he just deports her to Hawaii and sends us the bill. ed

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Obama puts politics and personal gain before EVERYTHING else! Always has, always will........ he's a sociopath..........

Kip

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Ed- She just laughed, and said I spend too much time on here. LOL.

·
0 Posts
Almost as bad as sending our country to Iraq so that Haliburton stock will rise.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
548.....please provide proof of your statement. I find your accusation wildly inaccurate.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Damn 548, I thought you were all about a rising stock market. You have started many threads about the terrific Obama stock market. The market that you and I and other cold hearted capitalist have made a killing on. You know the artificially propped up by the fed soon to crash market we are now experiencing. So which is it, a stock market that the rich, and apparently state and government workers get rich, or the real world?

What a hypocrite. I would think you would be much more engaged and concerned about the millions and millions of used to be middle class citizens that don't have a job to earn a modest yet proud living because of the policies of this failed administration. Oh wait, I know, one more government program will get them over the hump, right?

Darr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts