Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama Joins the War on ‘Fake News’ - Breitbart

"He added that it was difficult for Americans to “discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda,” asserting that facts were essential to a functioning democracy."

The first truth out of Obama's pie hole in almost 8 years.

Reactions: Hauxfan

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Obama never lets the facts get in the way of his progressive agenda, then again he never wanted a functioning democracy either.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Translation, Obama is pissed that Hillary's team didn't do an even better job rigging the media coverage. God forbid if people saw through it and got the news it so desperately wanted from social and websites because they weren't getting it from the MSM.

·
Premium Member
18,255 Posts
That idiot wouldn't know the truth even if it played golf with him.

Loser.jpg

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
CharlieAMA, please get a more recent picture of that hag. She's about 40 lbs heavier today than in that picture. lol

Reactions: Setterman

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
In truth, Obama is saying that "voters are stupid, I know better", just like the way he pushed the Obama care!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
There is a lot of editorializing dressed up as news and with how easy it is to dessiminate ones opinion I'm not sure a lot about that is going to change.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I was looking for this article I read earlier today about high school and middle school kids' inability to critically assess the source of an article.

Students Have 'Dismaying' Inability To Tell Fake News From Real, Study Finds

I think that we all say that we want fair and unbiased news, but the dramatic rise of sources that cater to a specific viewpoint seem to suggest otherwise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts