Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess some of these liberal kids are getting fed up with Obama and Obamacare.

Maybe President Food Stamps will buy them off by forgiving student loan debt.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
I Googled this and was hoping for a good youtube video but out of three videos I found two had the sound turned off and the other just had applause with very little booing.

Listening to a good booing would have made my night....lol....... Particularly if it came from a ghost or a person dressed in a white sheet ;-)

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. Pity it wasn't better. I would have made some popcorn and relaxed with such a video in a loop.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
"Particularly if it came from a ghost or a person dressed in a white sheet" likes-to-shoot

When liberals know they are toast, wrong, completely void of any fact, they attempt to play the race card.

Skin color means NOTHING!! NOTHING!!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look how Oprahsow played the race card the other day, saying Americans hated Obama because he's black. No, you twit, we don't like Obama because he's ruining this country by his actions. If America hated blacks, you would not have your TV program and mansion.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Paladin..........When the BLACK comedians quit using degrading racial comments against WHITES I would imagine these type of JOKES would likely cease to exist. Until then what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh?

What does LIBERALS have to do with this topic other than the fact YOU YOURSELF can't think of anything constructive to say so you resort to name calling!!

Bill

·
Registered
613 Posts
Michelle was booed at Daytona a couple of years back, you didn't need to listen closely either. I was told by a black friend that DAWG, used so often my his brothers, is an acronym for dumb ass white guy, so much for the N word.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently the game was played at UofM campus, not UofO. Same teams, different location.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't fool some people.

Just like you can't fool a circle fly.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Likes-to-shoot, I completely misread your post. I stand corrected. And I agree, "Until then what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh?"

But I still like to insult liberals. After all, they wrote the book on insults, because they have nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts