Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama's tragic admission: He's learned nothing as president

News flash: President Obama didn’t learn anything in eight years in the White House. And he’s proud of it. As Obama admitted in an interview with New York magazine: “If you go back and you read speeches I made when I was running for the US Senate in 2003, or if you go back further and you look at statements I made when I was on the Harvard Law Review, my worldview is pretty consistent.” The comment was a point of pride, which makes it doubly tragic. Once the smartest man in the room, always the smartest man in the room. Never mind that the world is on fire, that America is polarized, angry and scared. Or that ObamaCare is a sick patient, that the economy is growing at a snail’s pace and that ...
Read more

·
Registered
14,688 Posts
A degree and vast education makes you educated, but not necessarily "smart". I read an article a few days ago written by an X Whitehouse security agent stating that he struggles to even drive a car, and has no "Mechanical knowledge" what so ever. He has never had a need for it.

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Remember-He is entitled. He doesn't need a car. He'll have a SS detail the rest of his life. They can drive his lazy ass around.

As far as learning anything from being the Supreme Sultan Muslim Ruler of the USA, I'll take a box of rocks.

·
Premium Member
11,107 Posts
Where does the money come from? You even have to ask? From you, and me, and every other hard working taxpayer.

Reactions: stokinpls

·
Registered
15,914 Posts
AAA Rated

Arab African Azzhole

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Just shows any parrot can get through college by vomiting back what ever the prof. wants to hear. Would love to find out who was auditing his courses while he was getting indoctrinated by his true masters

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
117 Posts
Obama has learned something about politics - especially the higher up levels.... Follow the instructions from the Deep State or be eliminated like JFK.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts