Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shoot results have been posted on the CGSTA site 5/18/15.

Will be shot over recently installed new Pat Traps.

Pls. note additional award for Vet/S.Vets combined on Saturday Singles, in honor of Ty Estridge.

Saturday, May 9th

Event #1 50 pairs of Doubles

Trophies to AA-A-B-C-D.

Event #2 100 Singles/16 Yard

Buckles to AA-A-B-C-D. Shells to winner of Vet. (Ty Estridge award)

Event #3 100 Handicap

Buckles to 18-21, 22-24, 25-27, junior, vet., woman.

Sunday, May 10th

Event #4 100 Handicap

Buckles to 18-21, 22-24, 25-27, junior, woman.

John Zarcone Buckle to Vet.

Event #5 Winter Chain 100 Handicap***

CGSTA Buckle to Champion.

Buckles to 18-21, 22-24, 25-27, junior, woman.

John Agee Buckle to Vet.

***Special Note-CGSTA Winter Chain Buckle minimum target requirements apply to this event #5. 500 total handicap targets in this, last year or combined. Otherwise yardage assigned for this event only will be 22 for woman or under 15, and 24 for men and 15 and over.

Event #6 100 Singles/16 yard

Trophies to AA, A, B, C, D.

Starting time 8:45 both days. Targets Fees $29.00 per 100, plus $3.00 each ATA and CGSTA daily.

Minimum of 3 entries per class, yardage or category for awards. Management reserves the right to make changes at any time as needed for the harmony of the events.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi John,

Do you know whether there is any way to presquad for this weekend's event? Herb and I plan on attending and would like to get on early squads, if possible.

Val

·
Registered
888 Posts
Presquad?? Oaktree?? Come on Val, you know the answer to that. But, we're heading up there in a bit for league. If Tim has something available, I'll get you on as early a squad as possible.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey there, Big T. That's so nice of you, but I actually have a bunch of shooters I've been tasked to squad.

Will you be there both days? Haven't seen you for a bit. :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'll be there both days. You and your usual suspects were already on the list when I got there. But they only had you for Sun. Shouldn't be a problem though. Early squads were still available. You can shoot lead on my Doubles squad. :3schild25:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Your post yesterday left me with the brilliant idea of calling up there to get hold of Tim. Herb actually did it and got us all plugged in on Sunday's events. Just the two of us will be there tomorrow and we figured we'll just squad when we get there. We'll see you in the morning!

From the looks of that 99 above, I'm guessing you had a good night at league. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts