Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is it that some For sale threads go through the regulsr site and most now have to go through the wanted and for sale section?---I for one liked it better when all for sale and wanted threads went through the reg site---I could watch both without going back and forth to see Political--Forsale and wanted---How do you feel???just my opinion---Hope I don't get [email protected]

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I like it the way it is but I wish everyone could read and understand what section there wanted/for sale items need to go in. Some people just don't or cant get it.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
What do you mean "regular site"?? Seriously George? There is only one site but various categories. Where is this other site? Maybe i'm the the lost one.

Matt

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry---I mean the reg site is the discussion thread part of the site---I call a forsale or wanted or political is part of a discussion ----JMO---George

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
George, you need to pick a category when POSTING a new thread. This is so those choosing to use Category View will have the posts put into their proper groupings.

If you do not want to see this groupings, then don't attempt to change it by improperly categorizing your threads. Instead, simply click the Non-Category View option at the top of the page, next to Create a New Thread. That will present the threads in one large group, just as you want to see it.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brian---Thats your OPI---I just liked it better when I could scroll down and pick what I wanted to view---It was more fun in my OPI---To each his own---
George

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
The reason for the category view is because most shooters don't like to wade through all the political BS on a shooting site.......that's why it's moved to the bottom out of the way.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I notice that most Libs would like political to be in another section--Wonder why???-JMO---George

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know what Brian meant---It just don't agree with me , I'll abide with the rules of the site but I can give my opi, I would think------JMO---George

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Georgie, it would seem that you still "don't get it". Use the forum the way Brian told you & it is the same as it always was.....just pick non category view.......the reason the category view was added was to keep the non-shooting posts out of the shooting ones........this is after all a shooting site!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Well,being relatively new to site,I'm now confused.I just come here read posts,that's that.However I think one time I cliked back and forth between catagory view and non- category view to find a post I put up.I'll get use to it sooner or later.Oh,,it took me a while to see sale and wanted items listed seperate.I like just coming here and seeing all.I'll wade through what I don't care to read,doesn't bother me.

Doug H.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Just goes to show that no matter how hard a person works to please his customers, there is always gonna be at least one customer who remains unhappy no matter what you do.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
David--Works great!! Simple to use and fast to load unlike some of the forums i've been on. Keep up the great work.

Matt

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Ha Ha! It is not a site problem ... it is operator error!

Some guys are so klutzy that they could break an anvil!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.