Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cal, I luv ya.

I just got back from the Southern Grand, and the present was in my mailbox. Thank you. I'm putting it on my shooting hat. I'll think of you every time I see it.

When you comin' up this way?

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Hey Calvin....

I finally got to shoot the 11-87 you sent me. Spanked 25 from the 27....ain't too shabby. Great barrel and gun too!

Curt

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
hi Curvy : ) I'm so glad you like it...its you!!...not sure when I can get up there just yet,..since I've not been on my current job but a few months, I'm not sure when I can get freed up enough to take vacation..probably near the end of the summer. I was really hoping to come for the State shoot or maybe the Hogan...Enjoy your new accessory : )

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
great Curt!,..I knew you would see what that smokepole could do soon enough...I just have too many to keep around. I suspect that barrel had been massaged because the pattern is so awesome..We'll remember when your grandson is a state jr. champ!!

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Morning, Cal! I hope you can come for the state shoot. PA, right? Or are you talking about Maryland? If Maryland, Cassie is going to whup your butt...LOL!!!! She outshot a lot of people in Florida.

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Hi sweetie!..nothings written in stone yet but I'm sure going to try to make it..guess I should re-up my ATA membership ya think?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Boys, Boys, Boys (and ole farts), Your making me really really jealous! I feel a strong need to declare my turf! Is their a mutual tree location so I can, and all involved can get the message :-}

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
I got something you can hug there John...no worries Pheas,..I'm glad to count both you and Devi among my new friends

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You guys have me rolling on the floor laughing with tears in my eyes!!! LOL!!!

Three of the best guys in the whole world. What a joy to be able to know you and call you my friends. All 3 smart, funny, great guys.

Jim, how many girls did you leave crying in Florida, chasing after those pretty blue eyes and hot yellow car? When did you get back?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.